Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Beginnings

I love when the weather begins to change. September is my favorite month of the year followed by February. February is a month of extreme cabin fever, I can't sit still. All I want to do is shop, plan my summer and evaluate where I am in my career goals.

Right now, I'm starting a new job hunt and the possibilities are endless. I want to stay in the nonprofit sector for sure and I'm looking into develepment. So any leads, prayers, and referrals are welcome. :)

This summer New Orleans, Lousiana is my vacation spot of choice. This year the Essence Music Festival returns home and I want to be there to celebrate. Hotel and flight costs are expensive so some extra hours at my part-time gig is imperative.

Second to finding a new full-time job is getting a new wardrobe to match. My goodness! I am jonesing to try the new wide leg trousers, crisp white shirts, shirt dresses and a new everyday bag. H&M, Banana Republic and Ann Taylor Loft will be my starting points.

Anywho, I am really feeling Making the Band 4 Season 2. I was a big fan on MTB, but MTB4 was the the best by far. These boys have talent and they are just so darn likeable. The guys P. Diddy picked all deserve it and the music will speak for itself. In Season 2 I was not too excited about including the girls from MTB3, but it proves great for drama and romance. Oh yes, and Robert holds it down for the D.