Monday, January 11, 2010

Dawn: Another One Bites the Dust



So my bestest frenemy in my head is losing her mind. Taking your clothes off is a desperate cry for attention especially on social networking websites (I know I am contributing to the problem by posting it, but eh). Dawn, you're better than this. I understand the need to feel sexy and fishing for compliments, I'm a woman too. I've had to stop from posting photos a few Facebook photos because my intentions were not pure. I either wanted to make someone jealous or get a few "you sexy ma's" but I stopped myself cause I knew I would regret it, plus people see right through it.



Homegirl you've got a great shape and I'm rooting for you cause you're supposed to be different. Don't be like the rest of em, "when all else fails, sell your body" chicks. You've got to do better. Focus on you're music and don't let your ambition to be a celebrity take over YOU.

"Some say love is all that I'm missing. Some call it Jezebel, I call it attention. But what they don't know, they can't even imagine. Say I don't have no self-esteem? But it's my passion. Maybe, I'm just a Bad Girl." - Bad Girl by Danity Kane