Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18


My Chalie looking like a feel.
So…

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. It seems like a lot, but still a little has taken place since last fall. I had good birthday, the holidays were fine; I made a turkey for the first time and cooked an entire Christmas dinner. My last project at work was a success, but I mean nothing life changing has happened, not even really a change in my routine and in addition to my usual change of weather blues I feel like I’m in a rut. Doing the things “they” recommend: setting new goals, writing a list of things to look forward to, making a basket list and exercising isn’t helping much.

Results take a while, the race is not given to the swift, Rome wasn’t built in a day, yadda, yadda, yes, yes…I WANT IT NOW, but what do I want? ANYTHING! Ugh…just a sign that a change is going to come. I’m not in a bad place or sad place, just the same place. So what am I going to do about it? There is no choice, really. I’ve got to keep living, take it one day at a time, work – out by work –out, cover letter by cover letter, class by class and prayer by prayer. Maybe the key is consistently finding inspiration to keep going or maybe I just need a date.