Friday, April 19, 2013

Luv This Site...TiaandTameraOfficial.com

I heart Tia and Tamera, I really do. They are such positive role models and I like the fact that they haven't lost their silliness, they have always been a little goofy. It's not a bad thing, I'm a little (just a little) goofy too. My sister and I still act the same way we did when we were kids. No one has ever been let in on our inside jokes. Tia and Tamera just seem normal to me. Why is it always Tia and Tamera, why not Tamera and Tia? Maybe the same reason it's always Brandy and Candy, it just sounds better. 

The fact that they haven't let life take their light is great and who says grown women have to aspire to be bad bishes, serious calculating CEO types, or just above having good clean fun. Anyway they have a website and its cute and updated regularly. The information isn't ground breaking, but it's a breath of fresh air from the gossip sites and fashion blogs (with their some times very inauthentic OOTD posts). Plus it's like checking in on old friends.

Any way see for yourself...tiaandtameraofficial.com.