Thursday, March 19, 2009

Top 10 Forms Of Bitchassness according to Sean “Diddy” Combs

Top 10 Forms Of Bitchassness according to Sean “Diddy” Combs

So this list has been posted all over the blogs and I thought I’d put my two cents in.

10. Guys who wear pants so tight u can see their calf muscles and CLAIM they're straight! that's BITCHassness.

I don’t think guys who rock the European fit are necessarily gay fashion forward maybe, but not gay. I even like the colored jeans like purple and red. Honestly I think it’s a trend for the youngins who want to assert themselves as cool and progressive. The trend probably won’t last very long. Remember a while back dudes were wearing pink?

Now, there are some guys who get slim fit and tight confused. You should be able to walk in full stride and sit without mooning anyone. Dudes who intentionally bare their booties are suspect.

I wouldn’t date at guy who wore the slim fit. It’s more of a generation/lifestyle thing. What grown man who doesn’t entertain for a living wears jeans on the regular? Also I think that when a guy follows trends too closely it’s a sign of immaturity, narcissism, and/or insecurity.

9. The definition of bitchassness is telling someone they can’t do something because you failed at it yourself.

I concur. To me it’s almost like the word n*****. It’s really saying “You ain’t ish cause I ain’t ish.”

8. BITCHASSNESS = Tellin people your weave is your hair.... COME ON NOW LADIES. He will know when he touches it.

LOL for true especially when some people get a little lax in making an effort to make it look real. Your part really starts at your ear? You really got a full head sewn in for $50.00 including the hair?

7. My definition of Bitchassness? A.I.G....!!! ?

Are you flipping kidding me? Really, it’s like that? So disrespectful. I didn’t know people like this existed. They will have their place in the lake.

6. N*ggas that wear colored contacts... LOL LOL!!!!!

If your eyes are the windows to your soul and you choose to cover your window are you ashamed of what’s inside, who you are?

5. Women that lie & say they don’t usually give head on the first date... LOL!!!

That’s not bitchassness, that’s nasty.

4. BitchAssNess is when someone's negativity or negative qualities drag down the efforts of us as individuals...

Right. Get on or get off.

3. Bitchassness is not taking care of ur kids, because the baby mamas don't want to take care of you!! LOL!!

Nasty dogs!

2. Tweeters who expect to get a reply to EVERYTHING they say-"i'm not following diddy anymore, he nvr tweets back!"

I don’t have a twitter and I don’t really know what it is, but I do hate when people somehow appoint themselves as a priority in your life.

1. Bitchassness=giving up on your dreams!.. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!

Amen. There are two things I hate in life: a slug arse mofo (You know like Sarah Palin and Hilary Clinton) and a quitter. How are you ever going to know what you can achieve if you always quitting? Nothing worth having ever comes easy.