Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is that Money Dirty?

So the new Diddy ahem, Dirty Money video is out and it ain't all dat. It's not terrible, but I'm not impressed. I could see someone being high and grooving to it, but I see Kanye all up and through it too. It tried to be original and edgy, but it ended up being edgy and cool in that regular, run of the mill everyday kind of way. I'm not convinced to the buy the album, but I'm not turned away either. See the video for yourself. Oh and BTW from the vid it looks like Dirty Money ain't a group, all I saw was Diddy. Dawn and Kaleena made cameos. On the real if I were one of them I'd be pissed. I mean, damn can I get some shine too, Diddy? It's only a group if they splitting that money three ways.




Below is a blog from my frenemy in my head, Dawn. I think I would have luved a "Love Come Down" if it had just the girls on it. Diddy kinda screwed it up and there was too much going on. Anywho they calling themselves Neon and Flux (Dawn and Kaleena). Say hey to Neon!

Introducing Neon ..Its that Dirty Money