Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quirks of a Single Black Male

So I think I’ve found a new blog for my daily blog stroll, www.Singleblackmale.net. I’ve seen the site before, but I finally read a post today and it happened to be funny. His quirks aren’t all that odd cause I kinda fit the bill natural hair, glasses, business attire, etc… The comments are pretty interesting too. You should most def check it out if you haven’t already.

My list would include:

Black socks – For some reason a pair of black trouser socks in a clean, polished pair of shoes is so hot to me. I guess I associate it with Freedom Riders and their spiffy attire. Fighting for a cause is hot so, whatever.

Cardigans – I don’t know why but a bright classic cardigan is way sexy especially if homie got body. Yes sir. It says style and maturity.