Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Confessions Part I


I have some confessions to make and I would appreciate not being judged.

1. I have a Pretty Ricky CD, Late Night Special, and I like it.

2. I have a twitter page, but I only use it to stalk, um, I mean keep up to date on my favorite celebs and ghetto celebs.

3. I follow Lauren Conrad, Amanda Bynes and Khloe Kardashian

4. I luv The Hills and The City I even catch missed episodes ON DEMAND

5. I like to shop. I thought I didn’t but I really really like it. I like Target, the grocery store, The Home Depot anything!

6. I heart the song “You’re a Jerk” and I dance in my kitchen. I like swag surfin too.

7. I have a thing for ugly guys (i.e. Chamillionaire and Hurricane Chris). His song with Mario is kinda hot too.

8. I’m really not that outraged over the recent ‘black face’ scandals.

9. I bought the new Rihanna album Rated R and it is fire.

10. I am dying to wear black tights with denim hot pants!