Monday, May 17, 2010

10 Things Every Woman Should Own

Star stylist Nicole Chavez listed 10 Things Every Woman Must Own for Instyle magazine a while ago. Click the title to take you to the link. Her picks are listed below as well as my humble opinion.

1. Black blazer or a nice sturdy black cardigan. Cardigans adds a sophistocated vibe, real Michelle O.

2. Red Flats or your signature color. I like red, but I love purple.

3. Striped Shirt or a button down white one or a black cotton turtle neck it depends on your overall "look." Striped says sport classic, but black say chic.

4. Little Black Dress (LBD) AGREED!

5. Opaque tights I live in these during the winter. Plus I don't have to shave my legs. Bonus!

6. Oversize watch I'm feeling the rose gold look.

7. Classic Trench I've got three of 'em.

8. Flared jeans or whatever looks best on you. I live in skinnies, but bootcuts are more classic.

9. Leopard print scarf Animal prints never go out of style. Ever.

10. Statement necklace or earrings or bracelet. I'm an earring person the bigger the better.

My picks are below.